Happy Summer FITME Family!
Hope you are enjoying more time outdoors and taking advantage of all of the fresh summer produce in local farmer’s markets. To celebrate summer, I will be teaching a special cooking class at Draeger’s cooking school in Menlo Park California. I love these interactive classes because I get to know many of you in person and answer your questions in real time. Not to mention I love seeing your expressions as you taste all of the food! This class also makes a great birthday or Father’s Day gift, a fun date night or girls night out. To register for the class, click HERE.
In this summer session, I will be teaching how to make all of the dishes below.
Clockwise from the top:
- Kefta Meatballs with Black Garlic and Pomegranate Glaze
- Pistachio Baklava with Rose- and Lemon-Infused Syrup
- Bulgar Wheat Pilaf with Chickpeas, Herbs, Feta, Pistachios and Sultanas
- Sesame-Crusted Halloumi cheese, Pan-Fried and Drizzled with Honey
- CLASS DETAILS:
- Date: Thursday, August 9, 2018
- Time: 6:30 pm
- Location: Draeger’s Market, Menlo Park California
- Registration information HERE
Space is limited, so take advantage of registering now before it sells out! The fun evening will also include wine and light appetizers, a recipe booklet to take home, and a live question and answer session with yours truly. 😉 Hope to see you all there for this Middle Eastern summer feast!
2 thoughts on “My New Cooking Class in Silicon Valley!”
Definitely wish I could attend:(
Me too 🙁